Holiday Station Burger King The Holiday Station Burger King at 27th Avenue West is open to all passengers not in need of parking. You may wait for the shuttle inside if needed. The shuttle will pull in on the left of the Burger King side of the station. Long term parking is not available here.
DECC (Parking) If you need parking while you are away, you may enjoy complimentary parking as our customer for up to three weeks at the DECC. If you need additional parking contact the DECC to make arrangements - click the link at the head of this section. The lot is in the Canal Park area. Enter the lot from Railroad street next to the parking ramp and look for our vehicles in the parking ramp ground floor just to your left as you enter the lot. A printable parking permit will be sent to your e-mail with your reservation. Present this permit to gate attendants and keep visible in your vehicle while you are away
Duluth - Hotels Etc
Visitors to Duluth can request pick-up and drop-off from some Duluth area hotels at no additional charge: Best Western Downtown, Fitger's Inn, Holiday Inn, Sheraton, Voyager Lakewalk Inn, The Suites, Canal Park Lodge,
Comfort Suites, Hampton Inn.
If you are a registered guest of any of the hotels listed above, you may enter the hotel name in the space marked "Additional Comments" on the reservation page, just below the Traveler's Name section. Keep in mind that the pickup time is approximate for these hotels depending on how we plan our pickup route. Hotels south of Downtown will typically have pickup times later than listed.
We can offer drop-off / pick-up at Comfort Inn West, Best Western Plus Spirit Mountain, Americas Best Value Inn Spirit Mountain, Motel 6, or Super 8 for an additional $5 on One-Way reservations or $10 on Round-Trip reservations. Charges are per reservation, not per passenger. Please call to make reservations for pick-up or drop off for these locations.
We can offer drop-off / pick-up at UMD, St. Scholastica, Edgewater Express, Edgewater Resort and Waterpark, or Chalet Motel for an additional $10 on One-Way reservations or $20 on Round-Trip reservations. Charges are per reservation, not per passenger. Please call to make reservations for pick-up or drop off for these locations.
We can offer drop-off / pick-up at these locations for an additional $15 charge on One-Way reservations or $30 on Round-Trip reservations: Country Inn and Suites North, Days Inn, Econolodge, Fairfield Marriot, Skyline Court Motel, Duluth Airport. Charges are per reservation, not per passenger. Please call to make reservations for drop-off or pick-up from these locations.
Scanlon Park-and-Ride: This is a Cloquet area free parking lot located on Hwy 45, just on the southeast side of the I-35 overpass for exit 239. This is near the cloquet holiday station located on the northwest side of the overpass. The lot is open to the general public and cars may be left without charge.
Tobies Station Marathon: The shuttle stops at the convenience store on the East side of I-35 next to Tobies Restaurant. If you need parking while you are away, you may leave a car in the large parking area south of Tobies restaurant. If you are parking a car please leave your phone number and license plate number with a Tobies employee, and avoid taking premium spots near the restaurant entry. If you need drop off or pick up at a Hinckley area hotel instead, we can accommodate. We can drop off and pick up at the Grand Casino Hotel, Grand Hinckley Inn, Grand Northern Inn, Days Inn or America's Best Value Inn. You can put a comment in the "Additional Comments" space with your online reservation or let one of our agents know if you need service to one of these hotels.
Minneapolis / St. Paul
State Capitol: The shuttle stops at the front steps of the capitol building in downtown St. Paul. You may also request to be dropped off or picked up from the buildings in the capitol square area or the bus stop behind the capitol. You will need to put this information into the space for "Additional Info" when you make a reservation.
MSP Airport Terminal 1: Drop off is on the ticketing level and pick up is at the ground transportation area. To get to the ground transportation area, take the escalator down from the baggage claim area and walk straight forward until you approach the traveler assistant desk. Turn right and follow the signs to Ground Transportation, Vans and Hotel Shuttles. You will go down a short hallway and reach another escalator that you can take up to the ground transportation area. Look for the Skyline Shuttle desk in this area. The desk may or may not be staffed when you arrive, however our driver will arrive near the departure time and will look for each reserved passenger before departing. If you have difficulty locating our desk, a traveler assistant can provide assistance.
MSP Airport Terminal 2: Drop off is at the ticketing side and pick up is across the street from ticketing in the ground transport area.
Mall of America: The shuttle stops at the Mall Transit Center in the designated Shuttle Area on the bottom level of the East Parking Ramp.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled shuttle departure.
- If you miss your shuttle contact us by telephone (in Duluth call 218-724-4676, outside of Duluth call 888-354-2677) to be rescheduled on the next available shuttle. If it is after regular business hours (Mon.-Sun. 7am-9pm CT), listen to the telephone message in order to contact a Skyline Shuttle representative after hours.
- For airport departures, allow 1 hour for domestic check-in and 2 hours for international check-in.
- For airport arrivals, allow 45 minutes to collect your luggage and walk to the ground transportation area where you will catch the shuttle.
- Luggage space is limited on board the shuttle. Each passenger may bring one full size suitcase under 50lbs / 23kg and one carry-on size suitcase, plus a purse, briefcase, laptop computer, or small backpack. You may be charged for luggage exceeding limitations. Excess or oversized luggage may be sent on a later shuttle, if it cannot be accommodated. Please call to make arrangements for any special luggage needs.
- Seatbelt use is required on our shuttles for your safety and for the safety of other passengers.
- Children under the age of 4 must be seated in a car seat you provide. Skyline Shuttle will retain your car seat for your return trip if you do not wish to take it along on your travels.
- Smoking is not permitted on board our shuttles as a courtesy to all of our customers.
Refund and Luggage Policy:
- Reservations may be cancelled for a $5 service charge per cancelled seat 48 hours or more prior to your scheduled departure. Cancellations must be made during regular business hours.
- Reservations may be cancelled for a $10 service charge per cancelled seat 24-48 hours prior to your scheduled departure. Cancellations must be made during regular business hours.
- Reservations may not be cancelled less than 24 hours in advance.
- A $5 service charge per reserved seat may apply to change/reschedule your shuttle reservation.
- Please follow our guidelines for allowing enough time for connections.
- If you miss your shuttle because of a delayed flight, call to reschedule. If it is after office hours, listen to our telephone menu options in order to contact a Skyline Shuttle representative after hours. You will be rescheduled on the next available shuttle at no charge.
- Your luggage is automatically insured up to a value of $100 per bag. Additional insurance may be purchased for $1 per additional $100 of insurance up to a maximum of $1000 per bag. Call to make arrangements for additional luggage insurance.
- Skyline Shuttle is not responsible for any costs incurred by passengers from delays due to weather, traffic or mechanical breakdown.
- Refunds may be provided at the discretion of a Skyline Shuttle representative and are limited to the amount of the shuttle fare.
If you have questions or concerns, please call us at 218-724-4676 from Duluth or 888-354-2677 outside of Duluth. Business hours are 6:45am-10:45pm Central Time every day of the week.